LETSCOM Wireless Charger, Qi-Certified 15W Max Fast Wireless Charging Pad, Ultra Slim, Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XR/XS/X/8/8+.
- Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+/S10/S10+/S10E (No AC Adapter) Four Charging Modes: High speed output charging (Using a QC2.0/QC3.0 PD adapter ) 15W compatible with LG G7/V30/V35/V40 ThinQ; 10W compatible with Samsung Note 10+/Note 10/S9/S9+/Note 9/Note 8/S8/S8+/S7/S10/S10+/S10E; 7.5W compatible with iPhone 11/11 pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8+/8/Airpods and 5W compatible with Google Pixel 3/3XL/4/4XL or other Qi-enabled devices.
- Type C Cable: Type C cables (included) allows our Qi wireless charger to work at a much faster rate. You can insert the connector in both ways, so it enables your phone and fast wireless charger to share with this one cable.
- Anti-slip Protection: To charge your phone, simply place your device on the center of the wireless charging pad (the silicone ring) to get the best charging results. The silicone ring and four silicone pads on the underneath of the Qi charger are designed to prevent your phone and charging pad from slipping.
- Intelligent Protection Technology: Wireless phone charger with Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology provides temperature control, over-voltage and over-current protection, short-circuit prevention, Foreign Object Detection, and more.Third Party Case Friendly & Ultra-thin: This wireless charger is compatible with most phone cases with a thickness of up to 6mm (metal or magnetic attachments will affect charging).
- Our charging pad is just 0.3 Inches thick and includes a temperature control system and ventilation holes ensure cooler but more efficient charging.
- Ensure the charger is placed in a cooler area while charging.
- If you connect a charger to the mobile device during wireless charging, the wireless charging feature will be unavailable.
- For some Qi-compatible devices, you may need to buy a Qi-compatible receiver (not included) separately to activate the wireless charging function.
- Do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets, and magnetic stripe cards, between the mobile device and the wireless charger; the mobile device may not charge properly or may be damaged due to overheating.
- The wireless charger supports charging through phone cases up to 6mm thick. For the optimal performance, remove your protective phone case and other metal or magnetic objects, and place your phone properly in the wireless charging area.